Protein Powder (Vanilla)
- Protein Powder provides a diverse range of amino acids. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein in our muscles and help maintain muscle mass.
- This protein formula contains 88.6% protein.
- Protein Powder has an additional amino acid blend of L-leucine, L-valine and L-isoleucine. These are branched chain amino acids which support muscle protein synthesis and energy levels.
- This product contains 23% branched chain amino acids to meet the nutritional needs of your muscles.
- The amino acid blend in this product also contain L-glutamine, which is a precursor to the memory and learning neurotransmitter glutamate. L-Glutamine is involved in numerous metabolic processes, including protein synthesis.
Expires Nov 18
Whey Protein Isolate Powder 92.6% (contains milk, dairy and soy derivatives), Cream powder, Amino acid blend 2% (L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine), Flavour, Anti-caking agent (551), Vegetable gum (412) and Sweeteners (950 and 955).
Formulated supplementary sports food
This food is not a sole nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet. This food should be used in conjunction with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. Not recommended for individuals who are allergic to milk, dairy or soy products. Not suitable for individuals under 16 years of age, pregnant or lactating women; should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.