Prebiotic InulinRegular price $37.00 Save $-37.00
Inulin is a prebiotic fibre which helps maintain a healthy balance of friendly intestinal bacteria, and supports digestion and bowel function. Together with fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS), Prebiotic Inulin is a convenient supplement for those who wish to increase their dietary fibre intake.
- Prebiotic fibre is nutritious for the friendly bacteria in the colon. Our gut bacteria aid the normal absorption of nutrients and support immunity.
- Inulin supports digestion and bowel health.
- This prebiotic fibre maintains blood sugar and fat levels in the normal range to support a healthy heart.
- Prebiotic Inulin contains fructo-oligosaccharide, which is the short-chain version of inulin. Differences in fructan chain length may lead to different fermentation processes by gut bacteria.
- Inulin has a natural light, sweet taste to satisfy those with a sweet tooth.
Each tablet contains:
This product contains tableting aids.
Adults: Chew 1-3 tablets twice daily with food, or as professionally recommended. It is best to start with 1-2 tablets daily and build up to 6 tablets over a month.
Seek professional advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition or taking medication before supplementing. This product may cause mild gastrointestinal discomfort. Ensure to drink plenty of water while taking this product.