L-Tryptophan AminoRegular price $28.99 Save $-28.99
*New Packaging, Same Great Formula*
L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid that cannot be made by the body. It helps support the serotonin production in the body. Serotonin helps maintain a healthy nervous system including relaxation and sleep.
- Tryptophan supplementation supports the production of the neurotransmitter serotonin. Serotonin helps regulates mood, appetite and sleep.
- This amino acid is also a precursor to the pineal gland hormone melatonin. Melatonin supports normal ulcer healing and sleep cycles.
- Tryptophan is also a precursor to the essential nutrient niacin (Vitamin B3). Niacin helps maintain normal blood pressure and blood fat levels.
- This amino acid maintains anti-inflammatory response and immunity.
- Tryptophan supplementation supports mental health and wellbeing.
At the time of manufacture each tablet contained: L-Tryptophan 95mg. This product contains tableting aids.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, away from protein-containing food, or as professionally recommended. May be taken prior to sleep.
Not to be taken by children, pregnant or lactating women, or if using MAO Inhibiting (anti-depression) medication. Seek professional health advice if suffering from a medical condition (i.e. Eosinophilia Myalgia Syndrome, Liver disease or Depression) or taking medication before supplementing.