Jointease is a potent formula containing glucosamine, chondroitin, antioxidants, along with herbs and green lipped mussel which contain nutrients beneficial for healthy joints.
- Celery seed, ginger and turmeric support anti-inflammatory response by providing natural plant antioxidants.
- Boswellia, AKA Indian francincense, contains boswellic acids which support anti-inflammatory response and immunity.
- Vitamin C is a principal antioxidant in our blood. While vitamin C eliminates damaging free radicals from water, vitamin E removes free radical from fat. Bioflavonoids supports the bioavailability of vitamin C.
- Chondroitin sulphate and NZ green lipped mussel contains glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), which are a component of cartilage. GAG supplementation helps maintain healthy joints.
- Glucosamine is a precursor of GAGs.
- MSM contains sulphur, which is one of the most common minerals in our bodies and is used in the production of amino acids and GAGs. MSM maintains anti-inflammatory response.
Each tablet contains: Celery 3000mg, Glucosamine Sulphate 500mg, Ginger 500mg, Boswellia 300mg, Chondroitin Sulphate 200mg, Green Lipped Mussel 100mg, Turmeric 100mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 100mg, Methylsulphonylmethane 50mg, Bromelain 25mg, Bioflavonoids Complex 25mg, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) 15mg, d-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E) 10mg, Boron (Chelate) 500mcg. This product contains tableting aids and coating colour. Some herbal extracts used.
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets three times daily with food, or as professionally recommended.
Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition, taking medication, experiencing seafood allergies, or a child before supplementing. Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians.