Morlife Greens Kidz PowderRegular price $31.00 Save $0.00
Boost your child’s daily intake of fruits, vegetables & greens with this convenient and easy, concentrated superfood formulation. Greens Kidz contains 22 super foods including greens, fruits & vegetables all naturally rich in buffer minerals such as potassium, calcium and magnesium to support growing bodies and energy production all whilst providing the antioxidant equivalent of 6 serves of fruit and vegetables per one single serve!
- Pre and probiotics support a healthy gut and digestion.
- Vitamin C and zinc support children’s immunity against the daily immune challenges.
- Contains the high nutrition of barley and wheat grass.
- Contains strawberry, pineapple, kale carrot, etc, to supplement children’s daily intake of fruit and vegetables.
- Greens Kidz contains calcium to maintain bone strength and growth.
- Greens Kidz is a source of magnesium to support active children’s muscles and healthy sleep.
- Contains natural antioxidants from green tea, grape seed and turmeric to eliminate damaging free radicals
Organic Barley Grass (6%*)^, Organic Wheat Grass (6%*)^, Strawberry~ (6%*), Pineapple~, Apple~, Watermelon~, Kiwifruit~, Coral Calcium, Monk Fruit, Natural Raspberry Flavour, Natural Strawberry Flavour, Organic Alfalfa^, Organic Kale^, Carrot~, Goji~, Pomegranate, Raspberry~, Probiotic Cultures [1.8 Billion cfu/serve (L. acidophilus, B. bifidum, B. longum, B. lactis)], Apple Pectin, Prebiotic Fibre (Organic Inulin) (3%*)^, Prebiotic Fibre (Organic Fructooligosaccharides) (3%*)^, Thickener (Acacia Gum), Thickener (Guar Gum), Rice Hulls Concentrate, Spinach~, Broccoli Sprout~, Elderberry Extract, Acerola Extract, Green Tea Extract, Lycopene, Grapeseed Extract, Turmeric Extract, Organic Chlorella^, Organic Spirulina^.
*Average Quantities ^Certified Organic by Australian Certified Organic ~Low-Temperature Drying Methods.
Mix 1 level teaspoon (6g) or Morlife Greens Kidz into water, juice, smoothies, cooking or baking.
Contains gluten. May contain traces of milk solids, soy or tree nuts. Suitable for children over 12 months. Not suitable for vegans.