Ginkgo BilobaRegular price $36.00 Sale price $25.20 Save $10.80
Ginkgo Biloba is one of the oldest trees with a long history of use in Traditional Chinese Medicine to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system and circulation. This herb also helps support normal brain function including memory, concentration and cognitive functions.
- Ginkgo contains potent antioxidants to eliminate damaging free radicals.
- The strong antioxidants in ginkgo aid normal inflammation control to support a healthy heart.
- Ginkgo maintains circulation to support healthy extremities (feet and hands).
- Ginkgo supports male fertility and stamina.
- This ancient herb helps maintain a healthy brain and is suitable for the elderly.
Each capsule contains: Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract. Equivalent to fresh Ginkgo Biloba 10,000mg. Providing Flavone Glycosides 48mg, Terpene Lactones 12mg. This product contains encapsulating aids. Herbal extract used.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as professionally recommended. Discontinue use at least 2 weeks before surgery as Ginkgo may increase the risk of bleeding.
Not to be taken by children, pregnant or lactating women. Seek professional health advice if suffering from a medical condition or taking medication (i.e. Anti-Coagulant) before supplementing. If any adverse reaction occurs discontinue use and consult a health professional.