Calcium Ascorbate PowderRegular price $100.50 Save $-100.50
Calcium Ascorbate is a non-acidic form of vitamin C that helps maintain healthy bones, teeth and gums, blood vessels, collagen and connective tissue, as well as the immune system.
- Vitamin C (provided by calcium ascorbate) is a principal antioxidant in our blood which supports our defence against pathogens and free radicals.
- The strong antioxidant properties of vitamin C help maintain vision and immunity.
- Vitamin C supports cardiovascular and kidney health. This essential nutrient also helps maintain blood pressure in the normal range.
- Supplementation with vitamin C supports cognitive function.
- Calcium Ascorbate has calcium to buffer the acidity of ascorbate (vit C), thus this form may be gentler on the gastrointestinal tract. Calcium is an important mineral for maintaining bone mineralisation.
- This powder is approximately 90% vitamin C.
Calcium Ascorbate Powder 1kg
Adults: Take ¼ teaspoon two to four times daily in a glass of water or fruit juice, or as professionally recommended. Each ¼ teaspoon (1380mg) of Calcium Ascorbate powder provides approximately 1140mg Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is generally well tolerated. Large doses may cause bowel discomfort. If this occurs, reduce dose or take with food. Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition or taking medication before supplementing.