Sodium Ascorbate PowderRegular price $82.75 Save $-82.75
Sodium Ascorbate is a non-acidic form of vitamin C that helps maintain healthy bones, teeth and gums, blood vessels, collagen and connective tissue, as well as the immune system.
- Vitamin C (provided by sodium ascorbate) is a principal antioxidant in our blood which supports our defence against pathogens and free radicals.
- The strong antioxidant properties of vitamin C help maintain vision and immunity.
- Vitamin C supports cardiovascular and kidney health. This essential nutrient also helps maintain blood pressure in the normal range.
- Supplementation with vitamin C supports cognitive function.
- Sodium Ascorbate has sodium to buffer the acidity of ascorbate (vitamin C), thus this form may be gentler on the gastrointestinal tract
- This powder is approximately 88% vitamin C.
Sodium Ascorbate Powder 1kg
Adults: Take ¼ teaspoon two to four times daily in a glass of water or fruit juice, or as professionally recommended. Each ¼ teaspoon (1430mg) of Sodium Ascorbate powder provides approximately 1270mg Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is generally well tolerated. Large doses may cause bowel discomfort. If this occurs, reduce dose or take with food. Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition or taking medication before supplementing.