Base:1 cup almonds
1 cup coconut flakes
1 cup Medjool dates
1/4 tsp salt
Filling:2 1/2 cups cashews, soaked
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup rice malt syrup
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup melted cacao butter
2/3 cup coconut milk
1/4 tsp vanilla bean powder
2-3 tbsp Antiox Beauty Collagen
1 tsp pink Pitaya powder (for extra colour if desired)
1/2 cup raspberries
1-2 tbsp passionfruit pulp (optional)
- Make the base first by blending all base ingredients in a food processor until a fine crumb form. Press into a lined loaf or brownie tin and chill while you make the filling.
- Blend all filling ingredients except for the Collagen, Pitaya powder and raspberries. Blend until smooth. Pour half of the mixture over the base.
- Place raspberries & passionfruit into the filling and freeze for a few hours until firm.
- Keep the remaining mixture in the blender, and blend the remaining Collagen and Pitaya powder. Pour over the slice once the first layer is firm to the touch.
- Freeze the whole slice for a few hours until firm to the touch. Slice and enjoy immediately or keep slices in a freezer in a sealed container for up to 2 months, defrosting as desired.