These super yummy Vitamin C Immunity Gummies have 625% of your recommended daily intake of Vitamin C. If that wasn't enough we've also added some OJ to these Immunity Gummies! Here's the recipe.
Ingredients1 1/2 Cups Orange Juice
1/2 Cup Water
2 Tbsp Morlife Berry Active Immune
3 Tbsp Gelatin
- Stir gelatin and water together to bloom. Let it stand for 5 minutes, then stir.
- Heat orange juice in a saucepan over low heat until heated through. Don't let it boil or simmer, it just has to be warm enough to melt the gelatin.
- When the juice has heated through, take the saucepan off the heat. Add juice to the gelatin mixture & stir with a whisk until all gelatin dissolves, usually, this takes a couple of minutes.
- Add the serve of Berry Active Immune & stir well to dissolve.
- Place moulds on a flat tray. Spoon mixture into moulds until they're full.
- Place moulds into the fridge for 1-3 hours. Ours were solid after an hour.
- Pop them out of moulds and enjoy. Store Gummies in an airtight container in the fridge.