If you love getting creative with your diet - there are so many different ways to do so! These cacao protein bliss balls are the perfect alternative to trying to down the dreaded unflavoured protein shake.
Prolife Whey Protein Concentrate is a great source of protein. It naturally contains BCAAs (branched chain amino acids) that are rapidly absorbed into the body to help build muscle tissues.
STEP BY STEP
Salted Cacao Protein Bliss Balls (No food processor needed)
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup whey protein powder
- 3 tablespoons cacao
- Desiccated coconut (optional)
- Place the peanut butter, honey, vanilla and salt into a bowl and mix. Add the protein powder and cacao and mix with damp hands until smooth and uniform.
- Shape the mixture into balls and roll in coconut if you wish.
- place in the fridge to set.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
Get clever in the kitchen and work some protein into your diet in a fun and easy way!
Add to cart now by clicking on the picture below: