To sweeten our Chocolate Crackle Nests, we’ve used our Monk Fruit Juice Powder. We definitely can’t get enough of Monk Fruit, if you haven’t heard of it before (though we've literally been raving about it for months) it’s renowned for its intense sweetness without the bitter after taste. We haven’t even gotten to the great part yet- its sweetness actually comes from naturally occurring antioxidants called ‘mogrosides’. It’s these sweet little compounds that make it so easy for you to naturally sweeten any recipe without even adding sugar- it can’t get much better than that!
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
3 tbsp Morlife Monk Fruit Powder
1 ½ cups brown rice puffs
Morlife Dark Chocolate 5 Berry Mix
- In a large bowl, mix in the cacao, coconut oil and brown rice syrup until well combined.
- Pour in the rice puffs and stir well until the rice puffs are completely coated.
- Place 2-3 spoonful’s of the chocolate crackle mixture in an oiled silicon muffin tray. Make a small well in the center of the crackles using the back of a spoon.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours to set.
- Decorate with Chocolate 5 Berry Mix.
Note: If you wanted this recipe to be vegan, simply omit the Dark Chocolate 5 Berry Mix and use our Dried 5 Berry mix instead! Less chocolatey, but you'll be getting that fruity goodness.