Zinc AbsorbRegular price $22.50 Sale price $15.75 Save $6.75
Zinc is an essential trace mineral in the human body. It is an important antioxidant and a cofactor in many enzymatic reactions within the body. It helps support the immune function, reproductive and skin health, wound healing, insulin metabolism and so on.
- Zinc is a major component of many enzymes, which are required for normal metabolism. This essential nutrient is aids normal thyroid function.
- This mineral is central to the antioxidant enzyme Superoxide Dismutase. Zinc supports our antioxidant defense.
- Zinc supports the immune system by maintaining immune cell function and anti-inflammatory response.
- Zinc is one of many minerals which maintains bone production.
- This mineral is involved with the utilisation of Vitamin A, thus this mineral supports vision.
- Zinc is essential for normal development of reproductive organs and supports fertility.
- This product was formulated with carotenoids to support the absorption of zinc.
At the time of manufacture each tablet contained: Zinc Monomethionine 75mg (Providing elemental zinc 15mg), Mixed Carotenoids 2.7mg. This product contains tableting aids.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, 10 minutes before food, or as professionally recommended
Do not exceed recommended dose. Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition or taking medication before supplementing.