Viro-guard is a potent immune formulation containing olive leaf, andrographis, garlic, pau d’arco, echinacea and elderberry. Together with vitamin C, bioflavonoids and zinc, these ingredients help to maintain a healthy immune system and support the body’s resistance against winter ailments and viral infections.
- Olive leaf, andrographis, garlic, echinacea, pau d’arco and elderberry are herbs that support our normal immune function.
- Olive and garlic maintain a healthy heart and normal blood pressure and fat levels.
- Vitamin C is a primary antioxidant in our blood in providing defence against free radicals. This essential vitamin also maintains wound healing and immune defence.
- Bioflavonoids are potent antioxidants which support circulation, anti-inflammatory response and the absorption of vitamin C.
- Zinc supports the immune system by maintaining immune cell function and providing antioxidant defense.
Each capsule contains: Olive leaf 2500mg, Andrographis 2500mg, Odourless Garlic 2000mg, Pau D’arco 500mg, Echinacea purpurea 300mg, Calcium ascorbate 121mg (providing vitamin C 100mg), Bioflavonoids 25mg, Elderberry 20mg, Zinc (Chelate) 5mg. This product contains encapsulating aids. Some herbal extracts used.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily (increase to 3 capsules for an acute condition) with food, or as professionally recommended.
Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition or taking medication before supplementing. In rare cases, some ingredients may cause an allergic reaction or gastrointestinal discomfort. Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians.