Spirulina 1000mg (Tablets)Regular price $51.25 Save $-51.25
Spirulina is a blue-green algae that provides comprehensive high quality nutrition. It is rich in protein and contains B-complex vitamins, trace minerals, antioxidants and chlorophyll. Spirulina is a natural food supplement that is ideal for athletes, dieters and vegetarians.
- Spirulina contains more than 60% protein. Dietary protein is important for maintaining mass and building protein in our own bodies.
- This alga contains a range of B vitamins to support energy and neurotransmitter production.
- Spirulina naturally contains minerals calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous and potassium. These minerals aid normal energy metabolism, bone production, hydration, muscle contraction and oxygen transport.
- Spirulina has natural antioxidants such as carotenoids, phycocyanin and beta carotene. Antioxidants are our first line of defence against damaging free radicals. Free radicals may occur due to exposure to UV radiation, pollution, poor diet, stress and smoking.
- Phycocyanin is a pigment which supports stress relief and anti-inflammatory response.
- Spirulina is naturally rich is chlorophyll. This pigment supports detox processes and acts as an antioxidant.
At the time of manufacture each tablet contained: Certified Organic Spirulina 1000mg, (with a protein level of over 60%). This product contains tableting aids.
Adults: Take 2-5 tablets twice daily, Children: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily (adult supervision recommended) or as professionally recommended.
Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition or taking medication before supplementing.