Protein Powder (Strawberry)Regular price $109.95 Save $-109.95
Strawberry Protein Powder contains Whey Protein Isolate with an addition of a proprietary blend of amino acids, which is a source of highly branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) that are important energy sources for the muscles during exercise and recovery. BCAAs are rapidly digested and absorbed into the body to help provide necessary building blocks to produce amino acids that are utilised for building muscle tissues.
- Protein Powder provides a diverse range of amino acids. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein in our muscles and help maintain muscle mass.
- This protein formula contains 87.8% protein.
- Protein Powder has an additional amino acid blend of L-leucine, L-valine and L-isoleucine. These are branched chain amino acids which support muscle protein synthesis and energy levels.
- This product contains 23% branched chain amino acids to meet the nutritional needs of your muscles.
- The amino acid blend in this product also contain L-glutamine, which is a precursor to the memory and learning neurotransmitter glutamate. L-Glutamine is involved in numerous metabolic processes, including protein synthesis.
Whey Protein Isolate Powder 92% (contains milk, dairy and soy derivatives), Amino acid blend 2% (L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine), Flavour, Beetroot powder, Cream powder, Anti-caking agent (551), Vegetable gum (412) and Sweeteners (950 and 955).
Add 2 scoops of Strawberry Protein Powder into 150-250ml of milk, water or other beverage according to desired taste, and mix well with a shaker or blender. Consume immediately. Alternatively, add to other foods ie. yoghurt, porridge or cereal to increase protein intake. Take 1-3 servings daily before and/or after exercise as a great source of recovery nutrition, or as a healthy snack. Ensure appropriate fluid intake (ie 8 glasses of water) throughout the day.
Formulated supplementary sports food
This food is not a sole nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet. This food should be used in conjunction with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. Not recommended for individuals who are allergic to milk, dairy or soy products. Not suitable for individuals under 16 years of age, pregnant or lactating women; should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.