Morlife Plantiful Protein Powder
- Protein is important for a range of body functions. Supplemental protein is a practical way of ensuring adequate and quality protein intake for the sports person or anyone whose intake may be insufficient.
- Brown rice and pumpkin seed protein provides essential and diverse range of amino acids. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein in our muscles and help maintain muscle mass. Calcium and magnesium are essential minerals in our diets to support new bone production and maintenance.
- Potassium helps maintain normal blood pressure, stress hormone levels and brain function.
- Zinc supports the immune system, bone production and fertility.Iron is essential for oxygen transport and supports immunity,
- L-Glutamine supports muscle protein synthesis and athletic performance.
- L-Carnitine supports weight management, energy levels and exercise recovery.
- Gluten free and vegan.
Certified Organic Brown Rice Protein¹ (50%*), Pumpkin Seed Protein (15%*), Certified Organic Cacao¹ (10%*), Natural Chocolate Flavour, Monk Fruit, Apple Pectin, L-Glutamine, Natural Vanilla Flavour, L-Arginine, L-Leucine, Calcium Citrate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Citrate, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Maca Extract (0.2%*), Freeze Dried Broccoli Sprouts (0.2%*), Enzyme (Bromelain), Enzyme (Papain), Thickener (Acacia Gum), Withania Extract, L-Carnitine, Certified Organic Kale¹ , Siberian Ginseng Extract, Maitake Extract, Green Tea Extract (0.1%*), Zinc Gluconate, Black Pepper Extract, Thickener (Xanthan Gum).
*Average Quantities ¹Certified Organic by Australian Certified Organic
Formulated supplementary sports food
This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a healthy, varied diet, active lifestyle and an appropriate exercise program. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Packed in a facility that processes products containing soy, milk solids and tree nuts.