Hair Gro is a comprehensive multinutrient formula containing a range of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that help support normal hair growth.
- This supplement was formulated to address hair problems such as thinning, breakages and baldness.
- This formula is rich in antioxidants to eliminate free radicals. Free radicals can damage hair follicles and contributes to greying and hair loss.
- Minerals are used in the metabolism for strengthening hair. Supplementing with minerals supports hair growth.
- Beta Carotene is a precursor to vitamin A. This essential nutrient maintains skin and scalp health.
- L-Cystine is important for forming strong bonds to bind protein in hair. This amino acid support hair growth and follicle strength.
- Ginkgo maintains circulation to support oxygenation and flow of nutrients to the hair follicles.
Hair Gro 250s expires Sep 18 and 60s expires Dec 18
At the time of manufacture each tablet contained: Biotin 500mcg, L-cystine 150mg, d-alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E) 42.2mg, Beta Carotene (Pro-Vitamin A) 3.1mg, Selenium (chelate) 75mcg, Zinc (monomethionine) 7.5mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 150mg, Silica (chelate) 5mg, PABA 5mg, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 25mg, Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6) 25mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 20mg, Ginkgo Biloba 1000mg. This product contains tableting aids. Some herbal extracts used.
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets daily, or as professionally recommended. Best taken with Niacin.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Seek professional health advice if suffering from a medical condition or taking medication before supplementing.