Executive BRegular price $46.00 Sale price $32.20 Save $13.80
Executive B is a comprehensive formula containing all the synergistic B vitamins with key minerals and beneficial herbs that is designed to meet the demands of a busy lifestyle and provide assistance during periods of stress and intense activity. These nutrients are important for the maintenance and function of the nervous system. Executive B was formulated to address the nutritional requirements for busy and stressed people.
- B vitamins are important for maintaining energy levels and aiding the normal production of stress hormones and neurotransmitters. These essential nutrients support neuron function, particularly during times of stress.
- Inositol and choline support mental health and cognitive function.
- Magnesium is important for utilisation energy in our bodies. Additionally, magnesium is involved with the synthesis of the neurotransmitter serotonin. This mineral supports relaxation and stress relief.
- Magnesium, potassium and calcium are electrolytes, which supports hydration and normal blood pressure. Hydration is important for maintaining stress hormone levels.
- Passion flower and valerian support nervous tension and stress relief.
Each 3 tablets contain: Thiamine HCl (Vitamin B1) 75mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 25mg, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) 100mg, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 100mg, Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6) 50mg, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 25mcg, Inositol 25mg, Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA) 10mg, Folic Acid 300mcg, Biotin 100mcg, Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 250mg, Choline Bitartrate 25mg, d-alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E) 50iu, Bioflavonoids 10mg, Magnesium (Citrate) 200mg, Potassium (Citrate) 50mg, Calcium (Citrate) 50mg, Zinc (Monomethionine) 10mg, Chromium (Nicotinate) 150mcg, Green oats (Avena sativa) 250mg, Passion flower (Passiflora incarnate) 100mg, Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) 100mg, Piperine (Piper nigrum) 1mg, This product contains tableting aids and coating colour. Some herbal extracts used.
Adults: Take 1-3 tablets daily 20 minutes before food, or as professionally recommended.
Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, taking medication, suffering a medical condition or a child before supplementing.