Excel IQRegular price $30.50 Save $-30.50
Excel IQ contains a comprehensive range of herbs, vitamins, amino acids and beneficial nutrients that are vital for the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system. These potent ingredients help support cognitive function including mental clarity and concentration.
- Gingko biloba and panax ginseng supports cognitive function, circulation and stamina.
- Guarana maintains energy and mental concentration. This herb provides caffeine, which is an effective stimulant.
- L-Glutamine is a precursor to the neurotransmitter glutamate, which functions in memory. L-Taurine aids normal memory processes. L-Tyrosine supports stress relief.
- B vitamins are important for maintaining energy levels and aiding the normal production of neurotransmitters. Neurotransmitters function in attention, learning and memory.
- Phosphatidylserine maintains the fluidity of cell membranes, this is particularly important for neurons. This amino acid supports learning and cognition.
At the time of manufacture each 5 capsules contained: Ginkgo Biloba 2000mg, Guarana 720mg, Gotu Kola 600mg, RNA 600mg, Panax Ginseng 500mg, L-Glutamine 400mg, L-Taurine 200mg, Ascorbic Acid (C) 200mg, D-Alpha Tocopherol (E) 160mg, Choline Bitartrate 150mg, L-Tyrosine 125mg, L-Phenylalanine 75mg, Inositol 60mg, Calcium Pantothenate (B5) 40mg, Nicotinic Acid (B3) 30mg, Thiamine (B1) 20mg, Pyridoxine (B6) 20mg, Phosphatidyl Serine 16mg, Riboflavin (B2) 10mg, Folic Acid 200mcg, Cyanocobalamin (B12) 50mcg. This product contains encapsulating aids. Herbal extracts used.
Adults: Take 2-5 capsules daily, 20 minutes before food or well after food, or as professionally recommended.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women, and those using MAO-Inhibiting medication (anti-depressant). Seek professional health advice if suffering from a medical condition or taking medication before supplementing. Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians.