B5/6 Complex 100 capsulesRegular price $25.00 Save $-25.00
Vitamins B5 and B6, along with other vitamins and minerals, are needed for various body processes. These nutrients help maintain a healthy nervous system, adrenal gland function and energy production, as well as support the body during times of stress.
- B vitamins are important for maintaining energy levels and aiding the normal production of stress hormones and neurotransmitters. These essential nutrients support neuron function, particularly during times of stress
- Vitamin B5 is used to synthesize coenzyme Q10 and metabolizes proteins, carbohydrates and lipids
- Vitamin B6 is also essential for metabolism of the above organic molecules. Pyridoxine additionally functions in neurotransmitter and haemoglobin synthesis
- Inositol helps maintain normal mental health
- Choline is a precursor for acetyl choline. This neurotransmitter supports memory, learning and muscle contraction
- Calcium, magnesium and potassium are electrolytes which supports hydration and muscle contraction. Hydration helps maintain normal blood pressure, stress hormone levels and brain function
At the time of manufacture each capsule contained: Calcium Pantothenate (B5) 50mg, Pyridoxine (B6) 50mg, Calcium (Citrate) 25mg, Magnesium (Chelate) 25mg, Nicotinic Acid (B3) 20mg, Thiamine (B1) 12.5mg, Riboflavin (B2) 12.5mg, Horsetail 12.5mg, Sodium Pangamate (B15) 10mg, Para-Aminobenzoic Acid 10mg, Inositol 7.5mg, Choline Bitartrate 7.5mg, Potassium (Chelate) 7.5mg, Zinc (Chelate) 7.5mg, Boron (Chelate) 250mcg, Folic Acid 100mcg, Chromium (Nicotinate) 62.5mcg, Biotin 50mcg, Selenium (Chelate) 50mcg, Cyanocobalamin (B12) 25mcg, Molybdenum (Chelate) 12.5mcg. This product contains encapsulating aids.
Adults: Take 1 capsule, twice during the day, or as professionally recommended.
Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition, or taking medication before supplementing. Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians.