LiquiMultiRegular price $28.25 Save $-28.25
LiquiMulti is a multivitamin, mineral, amino acid and herbal supplement containing essential nutrients necessary for the daily needs. These micronutrients help support the body's metabolism and maintenance of optimum health and wellbeing.
- Beta carotene is a precursor to retinol (vitamin A). Retinol is required by the retina for colour vision and maintains immunity and normal vision.
- B vitamins are important for normal energy levels and aiding the normal production of neurotransmitters. Neurotransmitters function in attention, learning and memory.
- Vitamin C is a principal antioxidant in our blood which eliminates damaging free radicals.
- Vitamin D3 supplementation maintains bone strength, immunity and hormone production.
- LiquiMulti contains an amino acid blend to support mental clarity and maintenance of tissues.
- This formulation has a blend of minerals to aid normal bone growth, energy production, immunity, oxygen transport and general metabolism.
- LiquiMulti contains a number of herbs to support normal immune function and healthy airways.
At the time of manufacture each teaspoon (5ml) contained: Beta Carotene (Pro-vitamin A) 500mcg, Thiamine HCl (B1) 2.5mg, Riboflavin (B2) 1mg, Niacinamide (B3) 4mg, Nicotinic acid (B3) 1.5mg, Calcium Pantothenate (B5) 5mg, Pyridoxine HCl (B6) 3mg, Cyanocobalamin (B12) 10mcg, Ascorbic acid (C) 10mg, Cholecalciferol (D) 4mcg, Quercetin 250mcg, Lysine 62.5mg, Para Amino Benzoic Acid 2mg, Betaine HCl 2mg, Cysteine 1mg, Glutamine 12.5mg, Choline Bitartrate 2.5mg, Calcium 400mcg, Magnesium 250mcg, Potassium 350mcg, Manganese 50mcg, Zinc 150mcg, Copper 600ng, Iron 500ng, Chromium 5mcg, Selenium 5mcg, Burdock 1.25mg, Euphorbia 1mg, Grindelia 1mg, Hops 1.5mg, White horehound 1.25mg, Thyme 1.25mg, Red clover 1.5mg. This product contains water, sweetener (sorbitol), preservatives (330 & 202) and flavours.
Children (age 3-7): Take 1 teaspoon daily, Children (age 8-12): Take 1 teaspoon twice daily, Young adults (age 13-18): Take 1 teaspoon three times daily, Adults: Take 2 teaspoons twice daily, or as professionally recommended. Take preferably with juice or water before meals. Adult supervision is recommended when given to young children. Shake well before use. Refrigerate once opened.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition or taking medication before supplementing.