Diatomaceous EarthRegular price $18.95 Save $-18.95
Diatomaceous Earth is naturally occurring rock formed from fossilised remains of aquatic organisms. It helps support the elimination of toxins, heavy metals, bacteria, viruses, worms and parasites. It is naturally high in silica, essential to numerous tissues, including bone, tendons, aorta, liver and kidneys, as well as skin, hair and nails. Diatomaceous Earth is a source of silica, which has many nutritional benefits:
- Maintains the elasticity and structure of the skin.
- Supports the strength and integrity of nails and hair.
- Helps maintain bone mineralisation to support bone strength.
- Maintains blood circulation and a healthy heart.
- Supports the production of collagen and glycosaminoglycan, which maintains the structure of the skin and integrity of the joints.
Diatomaceous Earth Powder 150g
This food grade powder can also be used in pets to eliminate the worms or parasites in their bodies and used topically to control fleas.
Diatomaceous Earth has a wide range of uses including facial scrub and mask, food storage, garden pest control and deodoriser.
Adults: Take 1-2 teaspoon of Diatomaceous Earth powder with a glass of water on empty stomach, twice daily or as professionally recommended. Start with one teaspoon daily and gradually increase the dosage as desired. Ensure to drink at least 8 glasses of water daily.
Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition or taking medication before supplementing. In rare cases, this product may cause Herxheimer reaction, which should disappear after a few days.