Heavy Metal Detox
Heavy Metal Detox is a combination of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and herbs. These potent ingredients help detoxify the body and support the normal function of the body.
- MSM maintains anti-inflammatory response and production of amino acids.
- Many ingredients of this formula have strong antioxidant properties, including vitamin C, rutin, beta-carotene, coenzyme Q10 and garlic. Antioxidants are our first line of defence against damaging free radicals, which may occur due to exposure to UV radiation, pollution, poor, diet, stress and smoking.
- This formula contains the powerful antioxidant L-glutathione and its amino acid precursors N-acetyl-L-cysteine and L-glycine. L-Glutathione and L-methionine are involved with detox processes in the liver.
- Selenium, zinc, magnesium, chromium and potassium maintains the balance of metals and minerals in the body.
- Selenium and zinc are central to many antioxidant enzymes, including enzymes involved with use of glutathione.
- Ginkgo and niacin supports circulation.
Each capsule contains: MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 140mg, Ascorbic Acid, (Vitamin C) 120mg, Glutathione 20mg, N-acetyl-L-cysteine 40mg, Selenium (Chelate) 30mcg, Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 10mg, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 10mg, Rutin 10mg, Zinc (Methionate) 3mg, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 8mg, Nicotinic Acid, (Vitamin B3) 10mg, L-Methionine 20mg, L-Glycine 20mg, Beta-carotene 1.25mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 6mg, Magnesium (Citrate) 6.6mg, Chromium (Nicotinate) 20mcg, Cat’s Claw 60mg, Coenzyme Q10 20mg, Potassium (Citrate) 3mg, Ginkgo Biloba 60mg and Garlic 400mg. This product contains encapsulating aids. Herbal extract used.
Adults – Take 1-5 capsules daily with a meal, or as professionally recommended. It is best to start with a low dose and gradually build up the recommended dose.
Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition or taking medication before supplementing.