Mega MineralRegular price $20.25 Save $-20.25
Minerals play an essential role in normal, healthy body function. They help support proper growth, development and physiology of the body. Mega Mineral provides minerals and trace elements in the forms that are well absorbed by the body.
- Electrolytes potassium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous. Electrolytes are important for maintaining hydration and muscle contraction.
- Bones are comprised of the minerals calcium, phosphorous and magnesium. These minerals, including boron and manganese, are essential in our diets to support new bone production and maintenance.
- Kelp provides iodine, which supports thyroid function, metabolism and neurological development.
- Horsetail naturally contains the mineral silica, which supports bone strength and skin, nail and hair health.
- Iron function in oxygen transport and energy production. Supplementation with this mineral oxygenation of the blood, immunity, cognitive and cardiovascular function.
- Chromium and vanadium help maintain blood sugar and fat levels in the normal range to support a healthy heart.
- Selenium supports antioxidant defence and immunity.
- Molybdenum is required to metabolise sulfur and is essential for good health.
At the time of manufacture each tablet contained: Potassium (Citrate) 30mg, Calcium (Citrate) 25mg, Magnesium (Aspartate) 25mg, Kelp 25mg (providing 31mcg Iodine), Horsetail 15mg (providing 100mcg Silica), Manganese (Chelate) 7.5mg, Phosphorus (Chelate) 7.5mg, Zinc (Gluconate) 5mg, Boron (Chelate) 2mg, Iron (Fumarate) 1mg, Chromium (Nicotinate) 75mcg, Selenium (Chelate) 37.5mcg, Molybdenum (Chelate) 25mcg, Vanadium (Chelate) 5mcg. This product contains tableting aids. Herbal extracts used.
Adults: Take 2 tablets daily, 20 minutes before food, or as professionally recommended. Take with Multi Digestive enzymes if there is poor digestive absorption.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition, or taking medication before supplementing.