Fish Oil 3200
Fish Oil naturally contains Omega 3 fatty acids that include EPA and DHA, which are often lacking from the modern diet. They are essential for the development and function of the eye, nerve and brain. Omega 3 fatty acids also help support cardiovascular and joint health.
- DHA is essential for neurological development and supports cognitive function and mental health.
- Omega 3 is also an essential beauty supplement. Essential fatty acids support skin structure, circulation and anti-inflammatory response.
- EPA and DHA help maintain blood fat levels in the normal range to support a healthy heart.
- Omega 3 helps maintain joint function and anti-inflammatory response.
- Essential fatty acids are found in the retina of eyes and aids normal visual function.
Each 2 capsule contains: Deodorised Fish Oil 3200mg. Providing: Omega 3 Fatty Acids 960mg, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 576mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 384mg. This product contains encapsulating aids and orange oil (containing limonene) and Vitamin E.
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily with food, or as professionally recommended.
Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition or taking medication (ie. anti-coagulant or anti-platelet) before supplementing. Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians.