- Niacin, also known as nicotinic acid, is a form of water-soluble B vitamin. It is involved in energy metabolism in the body. Niacin helps maintain normal cardiovascular health, particularly good circulation and cholesterol levels.
- Suggested Use
- Niacin is involved with the conversion of food into energy in our bodies. Supplementation with this vitamin supports metabolism and energy levels.
- Niacin maintains the integrity of DNA, the molecule of life.
- This B vitamin maintains healthy blood pressure and blood fat levels to support a healthy heart.
- Niacin supports healthy skin and complexion.
At the time of manufacture each tablet contained: Niacin (Nicotinic Acid / Vitamin B3) 100mg. This product contains tableting aids.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, or as professionally recommended.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition or taking medication before supplementing. Please read enclosed note before taking this product. A flushing effect may be experienced in some individuals.