- Adrenal glandular contains adrenal hormones from cows to support our adrenal gland function. The amount of hormones is naturally variable.
- Vitamin B5 and B6 are used to synthesize coenzyme Q10 and metabolises proteins, carbohydrates and lipids. Pyridoxine additionally functions in neurotransmitter and haemoglobin synthesis.
- L-Tyrosine supplementation supports the synthesis of neurotransmitters, which are important for mental wellbeing.
- Licorice root maintains anti-inflammatory response.
- Panax ginseng and cayenne support circulation and cognition.
- Potassium and magnesium are electrolytes, which supports hydration and normal blood pressure. Hydration is important for maintaining stress hormone levels.
Not to be taken if hypertensive or if using MAO Inhibiting (anti-depression) medication. Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition or taking medication before supplementing. Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians.